Covid 19 Update – Protect others, protect yourself
As at noon Wednesday 12 August, Northland is at Covid-19 Alert Level 2. All BusLink services are continuing to run as normal with new procedures in place for ensuring the safety of passengers and drivers.
The key information about services is outlined below.
Face masks and coverings
Protect others, protect yourself – Face coverings or masks will be mandatory for anyone using public transport as of Monday 31 August 2020. Face coverings such as a bandana or a scarf can be used if you do not have a mask.
Masks limit the chance of Covid-19 spreading in places where it is often harder to distance yourself from people you don’t know.
Please ensure that from Monday 31 August that before boarding any public transport that you’re wearing a mask or face covering.
Tips to keep you safe:
- Keep 1 meter apart – Stay safe, keep your distance from others while you wait for the bus
- Use the window seats if possible
- Avoid direct contact with the driver
- Keep a 2-metre distance from people at all times
- If you are travelling with a friend or family member it is ok to sit together
- Stay home if you are sick.
Your cooperation is crucial if New Zealand’s response to COVID-19 is to be effective. Remember to be kind. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.
Mid North Links 1, 2 and 3 and the Hokianga Link
Changes to Mid-North and Hokianga Link services1 May 2019
Please check the updated timetables for the new times and services available from 1 May 2019