The Northland Regional Council provides a number of passenger transport services to help you get around Northland. BusLink has been created to make it easier to find all the information you need.
COVID-19 Passenger Announcement – Stay safe on board
• Wear a mask or face covering while on Citylink or Buslink services.
• Observe physical distancing of 1 metre on board all services and 2 metres at bus stops.
• Stay home if you are sick, have COVID-19 symptoms or need to self-isolate.
• Keep a record of where you go and use the NZ COVID Tracer app.
• Remember to register your trip or call 0800 002 004.
Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.