The Northland Regional Council provides a number of passenger transport services to help you get around Northland. BusLink has been created to make it easier to find all the information you need.
COVID-19 Passenger Announcement – Northland is currently at Alert Level 2
- No social distancing is required but buses are seated passengers only. (No standing passengers).
- Buses with a full seated load may go past your stop.
- Please continue to scan your QR codes, Register your bus trip here or call us on 0800 002 004.
- Face masks or face coverings are mandatory on public transport in Alert Level 2. Visit our face masks / coverings FAQ page for more information.
- If not comfortable with new Alert Level 2 rules, please find an alternative to Public Transport.
- Do not travel to events which do not meet the requirements for gatherings at Alert Level 2.
- You should not use public transport if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
Remember to be kind. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.