The Northland Regional Council provides a number of passenger transport services to help you get around Northland. BusLink has been created to make it easier to find all the information you need.
- Masks limit the chance of Covid-19 spreading in places where it is often harder to distance yourself from people you don’t know.
- Please ensure that from Monday 31 August that before boarding any public transport that you’re wearing a mask or face covering.
- Our transport services are still running on the normal timetable. Changes may occur at short notice.
- Reminder to keep 1 meter apart – Stay safe, keep your distance from others while you wait for the bus.
- Stay home if you are sick.